Thursday 10 April 2014

My Little Animation


I would love to see my work in animation and hopefully one day one of my book ideas will be turned into one.  Fingers crossed :-)

I thought I would share this little video with you as I am currently working on an exciting new project where character movement is being addressed. A lot of research into how the body moves and lots of sketching will be happening.

So in the meantime you can watch my little video where it took me ages to get the ship and the sea to move and getting the music just in the right spot ha ha!  My hubby had to listen to hours of the same sea shanty track and didn't once complain ha ha! It features the characters on my picture book idea about three pirate sisters and baby Issy based on my newly found family!

No comments:

Post a Comment