Thursday 18 June 2015

Spider Iggy - Proofs Ready!


I'm so excited to see Spider Iggy published  on 1st August 2015.   I had an amazing opportunity working with well known Australian author, Aleesah Darlinson and the publisher, Wombat Books.
Iggy is a spider in the gloomy city where nobody seems to notice him.  He decides to follow his dreams of a faraway land and starts his adventure to find a place where he can fit in with a few mishaps on the way.

Aleesah loved my illustrations from my lift-the-flap picture book Citi Cearc by Patricia Forde especially the knitting spiders when we met in Australia.  A couple of years flew by and then we began our journey developing the little fella.  I hope he is loved as much as I loved creating him!

Book Reading of Citi Cearc 

It is amazing what you find on the internet!  Although I can't understand the video (It's in Gaellic), it was amazing to see someone reading it.  It reminded me of Jackanory when I was a child. 

 Memories! 



No comments:

Post a Comment